COVID-19 UPDATE

COVID-19 UPDATE

As everyone is aware, due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 the season has been postponed up to and including the 14th of April. The BDSFA has put together two documents outline the possible scenarios for this season which include the possibility of even further delays. The purpose of these plans is to ensure member safety as the main priority while still trying to play as many rounds as possible in season 2020.

​The two attachments below cover scenarios for all competitions including Premier League which had already kicked off prior to the season being postponed as well as the rules around training, we ask all our members that at no time are there to be training sessions held at Harvey park or any local park as these might lead to sanctions against the club and the teams involved, if any members are identified then the team is open to punishments and the matter being referred to the football NSW, NSW health and the Police.

IMPORTANT REGISTRATION MESSAGE

To all our members who have not registered or completed payment, please do so by midnight Saturday 21st of March otherwise there is a big chance that you may not be eligible to play round one regardless of when the season kicks off, the BDSFA and Football NSW are still operating as usual and registration processing is still taking place in the coming week. Any player who fails to do so by this weekend WILL run the risk of not playing round one of the season REGARDLESS of when the season kicks off.

Thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time and please do whatever you can to ensure the safety of your families.

​Stay safe everyone and we look forward to seeing you all on the park soon.

← Back to all posts